As the moon glides gently over the sun, we get a dazzling play of light and shadow.
This complimentary set of hats is designed for our gorgeous inverted marled yarns, Yin & Yang by Loop Fiber Studio! Two skeins is enough to make two hats, make two cute hats for yourself or give one away to a special someone. You can also make a bonus third hat: the Partial Eclipse!
This pattern is free, but please consider making a donation to charity if you can. We suggest Global Giving (Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund).
- Size 1: approx. 19.25”/48 cm circumference x 8”/20.3 cm length
- Size 2: approx. 20.75”/53 cm circumference x 8.75”/22.2 cm length
NEEDLES & NOTIONS:
- US 6 (4 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular needles
- US 7 (4.5 mm) circular needles, 32” (80 cm) or longer, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- 20 stitches x 28 rounds = 4” (10 cm) in stockinette knit in the round on larger needle