Laine Magazine #8 - Kelo
is on back order
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Issue 8: Kelo features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- A long-format story about Ocean Rose
- “My story” by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- A column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop