Embody by Jacqueline Cieslak
is on back order
Jacqueline Cieslak's commitment to embracing all of our community has won us over completely, so we are publishing her first book, Embody. Jacqui's fundamental design philosophy is that bodies are deserving of clothes that fit perfectly.
Embody consists of three core patterns — two knitting, one sewing — with instructions to adapt them into up to 25 different garments that are graded for chests up to 64 inches. The patterns include full instructions for bespoke fit that reflects whatever you think of as perfect. This book is designed to be the foundation of any maker’s me-made wardrobe.
- 3 deeply adaptable core patterns (2 knitting, 1 sewing) with variations to make at least 25 different garments and 1 shawl in a range of sizes
- Each pattern has instructions for bespoke fitting to adjust each design perfectly to your own body
- Graded for chests up to 60 inches
- Includes digital download containing print-at-home sewing patterns and copyshop files
- 102 pages, softback book, printed in the UK.