Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Winter/Spring 2018 features:
- 148 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A long-format portrait of Jared Flood
- A Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- A long-format article about La Bien Aimée
- My story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
View the full pattern collection here.