Jacqueline Cieslak's commitment to embracing all of our community has won us over completely, so we are publishing her first book, Embody. Jacqui's fundamental design philosophy is that bodies are deserving of clothes that fit perfectly.
Embody consists of three core patterns — two knitting, one sewing — with instructions to adapt them into up to 25 different garments that are graded for chests up to 64 inches. The patterns include full instructions for bespoke fit that reflects whatever you think of as perfect. This book is designed to be the foundation of any maker’s me-made wardrobe.
Jacqueline Cieslak empowers makers of a wide range of sizes and abilities to create their own clothes as a practice of intimacy with their bodies. Pom Pom Press could not be prouder to publish her first book. Embody unites Jacqui’s sewing and knitting expertise in a capsule collection of highly customizable patterns designed to be made and worn together. Build a handmade wardrobe to honor your body and your creativity with this collection as your guide.
- 3 deeply adaptable core patterns (2 knitting, 1 sewing) with variations to make at least 25 different garments and 1 shawl in a range of sizes
- Each pattern has instructions for bespoke fitting to adjust each design perfectly to your own body
- Graded for chests up to 60 inches
- Includes digital download containing print-at-home sewing patterns and copyshop files
- 102 pages, softback book, printed in the UK.